Sunday, November 16, 2014

Snow

  I can't believe it's snowing in November....in Oklahoma. So I am going to say how thankful and grateful I am for snow. Most people can't stand the snow. Not me! I LOVE the snow! I love the beauty, the softness, pure whiteness, and the smell (yes snow has a smell and it's lovely). I also love the sound it makes with each step I take. I also love the peacefulness it brings while walking through fresh powder. I also love how just a few inches of this beautiful white wonder that falls, can make a whole new world. A world of fun with sledding and snow ball fights, snowmen, snow angels, and just pure magic. I wished it snowed more here. I also can't help drinking huge cups of hot cocoa to warm me up after hours of fun and freezing. I know a few people who moan and groan the moment they see a few flurries (mostly because they have to drive in that stuff...which is no fun). But, I can't help but feel a little sad for those people. I know driving in it can be a hassle, but I wish they could look past that little hardship and enjoy one of Heavenly Father's most beautiful and magical creations. I don't necessarily love the cold...but if snow comes with it, I embrace it. So, today...I am thankful for the snow!
 
The view from my backyard and the hot cocoa I drank in celebration of the snow. Can't have a snowy day without cocoa! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm crying right now, truly. I wish so badly I was there my Sweets!So glad you got some snow!! We were supposed to get some last night too, but we didn't :,( SO SAD!! So Iwore my snowflake necklace anyway. I miss you crazy!!! I love love love that you got snow!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!