Monday, November 17, 2014

Brothers

I am thankful for my brothers....ALL 5 of them! Life wasn't easy growing up for us and you guys definitely never made life easy for me. But, if anyone outside the family would call me a bad name or treat me with disrespect, you guys stepped up. You were the enemy but at the same time my protectors and body guards. LOL! You were also the funniest, most crazy guys I knew. I LOVED the adventures we would have whether it was roller blading, hiking, or building a bungee jump out of new bicycle tire tubes (sorry mom, LOL). And, some of my favorite memories were helping any of you figure out a video game. Or, my favorite, tackle football in the snow. Every time we played I loved watching the surprised looks on your face as I clobbered you to the ground (yes I was the smallest and a girl, but I was also the best defensive lineman you had, hahaha).
  I am so forever grateful for each and every one of you....
 
(The day we were sealed together in the Mesa, Arizona Temple)
(For the record...I hate the Raiders..LOL)
(Holy crap the 90's!)

Jacob: Our relationship is a weird one....I love you very much though. I have always looked up to you in awe. You are an amazing husband and father. You are funny and oh, so cool. LOL! You are the most patient person I have ever met. And, I am so proud of your service to this country! I am so happy that we are sealed for eternity as brother and sister.

Mike: My clown, and my wise older brother. You have always been the brother that I fell back on when the cards were down. You were like another father figure to me. I always mimicked or copied everything you did (well not everything, you did some pretty stupid crazy stunt moves in our young age). You are so kind and always so generous! You NEVER judge anyone (one of your amazing traits I have tried for years to copy...but fail miserably). You will befriend anyone you feel is being unloved or left out. You have such a big heart and have endless love for everyone, especially those who hurt you. You have the most amazing Christ like love. You are also an AMAZING Dad. I love watching you with your littles and how you play with them and never get tired of them. You are so devoted to your children, your wife, and your God. I love that about you. I am also grateful to be sealed to you for eternity. I love you my forever brother!

Nicholas: I am not sure when we stopped being best friends, it breaks my heart that we aren't close anymore. I don't know what happened in high school that caused you to dislike me so. I am so sorry we lost that relationship. I love you so much. We have been together since the preexistence. We grew together and were born together. You are my twin. And that will never change. We have a bond that no one else in our family will ever understand or share. I am so proud of you. You were the first in the Welliver family to serve a mission (and it was honorable). You served our country and fought in a war for our freedoms. I will forever me grateful for ALL of your service both religiously and in combat. You have accomplished so much is this life in so little time. Life has never been easy for you. You wear your heart on your sleeve, and people take advantage of you for that. I hate that people do that to you. I know that for some reason you don't like to be around me, but I will NEVER stop loving you. I will always be there for you when you need someone to talk to. I can't help but feel that there was a reason we were sent to our family together. I am so, so grateful for you!
Nick is top left I am bottom right.

Eric: Oh Eric, we have always been like oil and water. We are complete opposites, you and I. I am random, passionate, and a little messy at times. You have a plan for everything and are the most organized, clean person I know.  You were never nice to me the entire 13 years we lived in the same house. Everything I did made you so mad...and unfortunately you let me know it. I have forgiven you for those horrible 13 years. I do love you. And I am very proud of the man you have become. You have also had an extremely hard life and have almost died. Through it all though, you never, ever gave up. You are the strongest person I know. I love you "Peck" LOL! I am so glad to be your sister!

Seth: My little "Sether" My most tender hearted sweet little brother. I loved being your "mom" growing up. And I feel that sometimes I still am. I wish I could protect you from all the horrible things you went through as a child...(but I couldn't because those same horrible things were happening to me as well). We were the weak ones. And, at our house, it has always been "survival of the fittest." But, through it all I think you turned out to be an amazing young man. You are a little bit rougher around the edges than I would like. But, I don't blame you for putting up that shield. You are such an awesome son of God! I am, so, so, so, proud of you. You have grown into such an awesome person. I am so, so grateful for you!!! I love you forever George Henry Welliver IV!

Thank you to all my amazing brothers! I love each and every one of you forever! I am forever GRATEFUL for all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cried. You are such a sweet sister!