Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Kathleen

My beautiful, beautiful sister! Oh how I prayed and prayed and begged for you! Then you came and I was so happy!!! I loved helping you in the morning when you were a baby. I loved spinning you around and around. I loved giving you sisterly advice and sharing a room with you. Although I was a crabby teenager when you were in K+, I still loved you! I was not very nice to you when I got older. But, I love our relationship now. I love when you call me all frantic with baby questions. And, I love that you seek my advice. I don't feel qualified still to give the advice, but I love that you feel you can come to me for anything. I am so forever grateful that Heavenly Father sent me you. You helped me escape the testosterone filled atmosphere. Even though I hated Barbie's, I loved playing with them with you. You helped me find the girly side in me. I am so honored to call you my sister. You are so special. You are such an amazing wife, mother, sister, and daughter! I can't believe you are all grown up, doing grown up things...like becoming a mom! I love you Captain Nini!!!!!! I can't wait to meet your sweet little baby girl! I will call her Lieutenant Kay Kay. LOL! JK! Love you lots and lots!!!!!
 One of my favorite pic's of us two. :-)



(By the way, this pic is actually AnnMarie...I just wanted to show you the STRIKING resemblance between you and your niece. And, I am totally fine with her looking just like you. Because, let's face it...between the two of us, you are definitely the better looking sister! ;-P  )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous, you are the best sister ever! And I missed out :( And you are very beautiful too!!! Kathleen is one lucky girl to have you for her sister.