Monday, November 3, 2014

Month of Thankfulness: Days 1, 2, & 3

It's that time of year again, fall is here, and Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Instead of waiting until Thanksgiving to say what I am thankful for, I want to say what I am thankful everyday this month. I already wrote what I was thankful for on the first and second in my journal, so I will just copy what I wrote on here and add todays.
   November 1st: I am thankful for both my savior and His sacrifice for me, and for a LOVING Heavenly Father from which all of my blessings come from. Right now he is blessing Nathan and I with an opportunity to no longer be financially poor. He has helped us with being able to start our business. It hasn't happened yet, but it will very soon. And, it's extremely AMAZING to see His hand in helping us get through such hard times. He has heard our pleas and prayers and is answering each one. I can't wait for this next adventure and to see where it brings us.
  November 2nd: I am thankful for my husband. He has sacrificed so much for our family and still continues to sacrifice. He works so hard for us, and works harder than he should, to make us happy and support us. He is a worthy priesthood holder. Something I will ALWAYS be forever grateful for! He is one of my bestest friends. I love him to pieces, and love the fact that we will be together for eternity.
  November 3rd: Today I am thankful for my son. He is such a joy! He does what I ask without complaint and says, "yes mom," every time. He is smart and generous. He has a big heart and loves to share. He treats his sisters and I with the upmost respect. He looks up to his father and follows in his footsteps. I love the millions of hugs he gives me everyday. And, I love how much he loves the savior and is eager to learn more about Him. I am so, so thankful he is part of our family and that he will be my son for eternity!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for you Bestie!! I love reading your blog, your my sister from another Mister, and I am so blessed to call you friend. I love your guts!