Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 6

Ten months ago I was in the hospital, experiencing for the fourth time, the magical moment of child birth. Into my life came another beautiful baby girl. She is my most high maintenance baby by far! But she is cute as a button and loud as a dog whistle (LOL yes she can get that high pitched). She is not even one yet and already loves princesses and anything girly. She might be my most girly girl yet. She also already has my love of music. Every time any song or beat comes on she starts to dance....which is the most adorable thing I've ever seen (I am probably being biased though). She really is a huge bundle of joy stuck in the tiniest petite body. She is so smart also. I am very thankful for my beautiful baby. She has brought me so much joy through this year of hard times. I love my AnnaMaria (that's what I call her sometimes). I am so thankful for my rug rat. :-)


 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish will all my heart I could see her!!! You are such a good Little Momma! Lil' Miss AnnMarie you are adorable, and Jailee misses you crazy!!! I wanna kiss that face!!! xoxoxo