Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 5

I am thankful for my second daughter. She is my sweetheart. She is the sweetest most kind hearted little girl you will ever meet. She also has a gift of making anyone laugh at the drop of a hat. She always has a positive attitude. She helps me with everything and loves it. In fact she has never been in trouble or put in time out (because I've never had to, not because she's spoiled....because she is definitely NOT spoiled and she knows her boundaries). She hasn't had an easy life. Since birth she has had multiple surgeries and countless doctor appointments. Through it all she still tries to laugh and makes life fun, always keeping a smile on her sweet face. Even this week she had something she loved taken from her and was hurt by people who are supposed to love her, she also has three huge sores in her mouth (from eating too much candy...oops), and today she had a cast taken off, her foot was stretched (to the point of tears and screams..it was torture for her), prodded and poked, a mold made for a brace, and a new cast put on (they stretched her foot through every one of those processes too, causing more tears and anguish). I don't know how she does it. But, through it all she still has found ways to smile and laugh through the pain. I love my little ball of sunshine. She is mommy and daddy's beautiful princess inside and out. And, I am thankful and extremely blessed to have such a perfect example of Christ-like love in my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!! She is after my own heart! Food lover and singer! I miss getting my smile everyday and squeezing those cheekies!!And that hair! OH! I love her to pieces too! I'll give her as many blankets as she wants and tell "them" to .......well I'm too Christian to say that outloud....I'll call you later LOL!!!