Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sad news.

Well it is official, our family is MOVING out of Stillwater. Nathan accepted a voluntary lay off
and his last day at Mercruiser is Friday. After living in Stillwater for eleven years, it is a bittersweet feeling. The bitter feeling is the fact that I have been wanting to leave Stillwater these past two years and of course I finally made some close friends and I have to leave. But, the SWEET feeling, is after two years, my wish is finally coming true. And, I am moving to a place where no one knows my "business." I am not afraid of change so this move is pretty exciting to me. I love to meet new people and as a bonus we are moving to Midwest City which is where Nathan grew up. I am going to miss all my friends and family here in Stilly so for those of you who READ THIS, I love you and miss you and I have had an awesome eleven years thanks to you. So all I have left to say in this blog is....XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX (sorry if I left anyone out of my hugs and kisses ;)

4 comments:

Dina said...

Yeah for moving! Nichole, I really will be good for the both of you! I am excited for you guys! I hope it all turns out for you guys though! Any idea when you will be leaving? This only gives you more excuses of why you need a blog! You won't constantly be around your "in-laws" so now we can see pictures of Matthew and still know you "business" ;) Let us know if you need help moving! Love you guys!

Coty said...

Nichole, you will like the move, may as well do it while you are young is what i say. So I'm curious too (i want to know your business) when are you guys moving...keep me "posted".

(hee)

James Scifres and Shawnee said...

You're moving! That's crazy and exciting! So, what is Nathan going to do? Did he get a job in MWC? I feel so out of the loop. let me know! later!

Aubrey said...

You're moving?! Wow - it felt like none of us were going to get out of Stillwater and now everyone is moving. What about our play dates? We have to have at least one before you leave. I guess Midwest City isn't too far. I'm excited for you and I completely understand the "bittersweet" part.