Saturday, June 21, 2008

Alright....Progress!

So...I LOST 5 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!! How exciting, I never knew I would be so excited over losing five pounds before. But, after having a baby and still feeling like a whale, losing that little bit of weight is a huge acomplishment. Those of you who have just had babies, you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, after seeing the scale this morning I had to celebrate. And, how do you celebrate losing weight? Going shopping and eating something totally unhealthy. Well, this day has definately made my month way better. This is one of the only good things that happened this month. (1st) I had to go back to work part time this month, which means six hours a day away from Matthew :( (2nd) Nathan might be laid off from Mercruiser since they are downsizing. They are getting rid of at least 100 employees. Which might mean we have to move where Nathan can get work with decent pay (Oh the sadness).
But, there have been good things that happened...like Fathers Day, and my sister Kathleen is staying with us for all of June (she is a huge help around here). And the coolest thing that happened this month is Matthew learned how to smile. He is adorable!

3 comments:

Coty said...

hooray nichole, i love your blog!!! isn't it fun! I totally feel ya on the weight-loss thing ;) our blog is
hurstfamilyjc.blogspot.com

Dina said...

Hey! I love your blog and your new posts! I hope all goes well with Nathan and his job! Good luck!

whitney said...

Ooo, love the blog! I totally understand what you mean w/the post-baby weight loss. Yay! for five pounds-that's a lot. Good luck w/the job. Hopefully things'll work out. My blog is http://www.semihipmom.blogspot.com/