Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Name Tag

So I stole this from Mac Holyoak's blog...but I thought it was super fun:)
-My rock star name (first pet and current car):
Tank Taurus
-My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie):
Snickers "Oat Meal" Cream Pie
-My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal):
Bluegreen Monkey
-My Star Wars name (first three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on):
Dilni of Ibprofen
-My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front):
Pink the Simply Orange Juice
- My Nascar name (first names of your grandmothers):
Susan Eloisa
- My "lover" name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):
Victorias Secret Pink Starburst
- Witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names):
Ann Henry
That is SUPER FUN!!!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Hey Nichole,
I love your blog name and background they are so cute. That is cool you married a Dill who would have ever known that is way cool. I am glad that I found you in the blogging world.
love Aimee

Coty said...

Listen Ann Henry...it's perfect, now nobody will know your buisness...mac holyoak is a genious, he inadvertently gave you the perfect disguise.
now off to the midwest with you...

(sorry, i totally couldn't pass up the opportunity)

Love ya...