Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Children

Children are the greatest blessing anyone can ask for. Nathan and I have never been happier and we thank our Heavenly Father every day for this beautiful child we have been given. We have had the best time watching him grow everyday. I never thought I would ever get so excited over something so simple as a smile. I added these "babies laughing" videos because I love hearing a child laugh. Baby laughter is more contagious than the flu. Even if I am having a horrible day, if I just here one little laugh, I can't help but smile ear to ear....and I can't wait to put up videos of little Matthew laughing up a storm. So if you are ever in need of a smile or a laugh, just hear those babies laugh (I promise it will make your day).

5 comments:

Dina said...

awww....cute post! and blog! I'm so happy for you! How was father's day?

Jamie Lewis said...

I'm so happy to see everyone blogging! Matthew is adorable- congrats!

Aubrey said...

Cute blog. I agree - there is nothing more satisfying than having a beautiful baby in your life. Love you guys!

Rachel Teran said...

I'm so glad the baby is happy and healthy :) Congratulations!!

James Scifres and Shawnee said...

Your blog is really cute! You did a good job. I love it!