Saturday, March 13, 2010

Zoo trip

Well we went to the zoo today and had so much fun. We stayed for a full three hours. The only bad part was Nathan losing his hoody :( But besides that it was super fun. And Nathan was in a really funny mood. He drove all the way to the zoo with four wheeler goggles on. I had a video to posy with it but it wouldn't upload sorry. Here are some pics though.

Here are the goggles I was talking about.

This was in the new Children's Zoo they just opened yesterday.

They had this tiny teepee that was the perfect size for Matthew.

And, here is Nathan showin off on the Red Rider wagon. Some random kids watching got a kick out this.

That's all of the pictures I have. But we really had some good family quality time. Which I am trying to take advantage of until Nathan starts school.

3 comments:

whitney said...

Love the pics! Nathan and his goggles made me laugh. What a cute little tee-pee! Looks like loads of fun!

Aubrey said...

Yay, yay, a post! Nathan's a dork. You have beautiful children and I'm excited about the zoo. We are planning on going this Wednesday. I like that craft idea, think I might try that one out on Samuel.

You are beautiful and amazing and such a great Mom and I'm uber-impressed by your goals. Go you!

Cheri said...

Nathan is such a fun guy, and he always has been! I love all the pictures!