Monday, January 12, 2009

My Little sister is not a baby anymore!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY KATHLEEN!
Well My sister Kathleen was born on this day eighteen years ago and is now legally an adult. And this blog entry is dedicated to her eighteen beautiful years of her life on this earth. Welcome to adulthood little sis!
(I accidentally put these pictures in backwards....they are supposed to be youngest to oldest)















Isn't she cute? And here are eighteen reasons I love my sister....
1. The way she never judges anyone and will befriend anyone.
2. Her laughter (she loves life and will laugh at any situation).
3. The way she is the glue to our big family
4. Her smile.
5. How she is shy and outgoing at the same time (I had no idea that could happen)
6. Her many talents she possesses...drawing, guitar, singing, etc.
7. Her sense of style.
8. Her love for her family.
9. Her undying faith.
10. Her determination.
11. How she loves her nieces and nephews.
12. Her beauty (outside and in).
13. The awesome example she is.
14. Her clumsiness.
15. The bubbly personality that always puts me in a better mood (The bubblines is contagious).
16. Her dedication to friends, family, and church.
17. Her view on the world (she sees things in a different way).
and last but not least...
18. Her positivity, she sees the good in any or every situation.
I love you Kathleen, Captain Nini, and Pooders. You make me want to be a better person.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow - Happy Birthday to Kathleen. I think our younger siblings should stop growing-up, it's making me feel old. And she does have an infectious-bubbly personality.

Coty said...

Oh My Goodness...eighteen!!! I'm a geezer!
Happy Birthday Kathleen!!!