Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FOUR.....

This is kind of fun, I hope you enjoy....

4 random things I like about my huband:

1.His ears.
2.The way he tries to make me laugh.
3.When he puts my name in every song.
4.How organized and neat he is, I never have to pick up after him.

4 Jobs I have had:

1.Accurate Environmental
2.Big Lots
3.Grace Living Center
4.The Market (OSU)

4 Movies I have watched more than once:

1.Pride and Prejudice (with Keira Knightly)
2.Every Harry Potter movie
3.The Little Mermaid (favorite Disney movie)
4.Batman: The Dark Night (AWESOME!)

4 TV shows I watch:

1.The Biggest Loser
2.CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
3.NCIS
4.The Office and Scrubs are a tie.

4 People who email me regularly:

1.My mom
2.My Sister (do facebook pokes count?)
3.My twin brother
4.My sister-in-law

4 of my favorite foods:

1.Pizza
2.Oatmeal Cream Pies
3.Fruit
4.Cheese

4 Places I would like to visit:

1. Ireland
2. Italy and Greece are a tie.
3. Many tropical Islands
4. Australia

4 Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. My second wedding anniversary/St. Patricks Day.
2. My sons first birthday
3. Turning 25
4. Maybe getting pregnant again.

4 People to tag

1. My sister Kathleen
2. Coty
3. Aubrey
4. My Dad (so he can finally post something new)

2 comments:

Coty said...

Nichole!!! I love this. You're thinking about getting pregnant again...jared and i just talked about it yesterday and...we plan to get pregnant again when our youngest is two. How cool is that? I'm excited for you guys. Are you back from New Mexico yet? email me when you get the chance
hurstjaredcoty@aol.com

whitney said...

What a fun post! It's been a long time since I knew such "every-day" stuff about you. Speaking of your twinner, how is Nick these days? By the way-I'm a big Office and Scrubs fan myself. Thanks for all the extra info!