Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My little Dill-weed is growing....!



I know this picture is a "nude" picture but who doesn't have a picture of there child in the bath.....He was so cute and having so much fun that I couldn't resist. That, and it proves that I keep my tub clean ;)


Matthew's first attempt at feeding himself and his first solids, yay, another milestone!!!!!!!!



I took this picture when I was visiting Stillwater for my brother Seth's wedding! It could not be a more perfect day (for Oklahoma that is), the temperature was cool and there was NO wind...it was such a perfect fall day.


Ta dah!!! I made banana bread for the first time and it came out AWESOME if I do say so myself :) I even put my own twist on it and put a cinnamon/brown sugar strussel on top...it was so scrumptious.



4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Mmmmm - that does look scrumptious. Eat an extra slice for me. :) Your little Matthew is so cute! I love his laugh.

Coty said...

i'm with aubrey, scrumptious. and wow! what a big boy you have there nichole, he's a cute bear. rhoanes got his two bottom teeth in and i still havent done the solids yet... i know, i just don't want to let go of this phase...anyway, seth got married!!! too cool. well, love ya and talk to you soon.

Dina said...

He is sooo cute and sooo big!!! I can't wait to see you guys in November!!! Do you guys have internet now? I heard that Seth got married, that's pretty cool!

whitney said...

Nothing wrong with a little nudity ;)

The banana bread looks fabulous! Go you!