Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crappiest week ever...just glad I'm alive

Well some of you have heard...Nathan and I were robbed last Friday. What makes the week worse is the same day our apartment was robbed, our electricity was turned off due to miscommunication. So the blog I wanted to post will never happen because our computer was stolen along with all of our pictures. But on the bright side, we are alive and unharmed. So what is the next Dill adventure....? Moving again, yay (I say that wiyh all the sarcasm in the world)! I will try to post a more positive blog next week maybe i can capture Matthew saying "Dadda" (He learned that word yesterday).

4 comments:

Lively Luckinbills said...

I am so sorry...that is horrible. Do the police have any idea who it could have been? Sometimes it seems like you are living a "bad luck" life, but little by little, things ALWAYS get better. We've gone through some tough stuff, but come out of it a lot stronger. I wish there was another way. Hang in there, cause you have blessings coming to you!!

Aubrey said...

Oh goodness Nichole! Were you home at the time or were you guys out? That's so scary. I hope you move somewhere safer. Guess what? Carlin got a job offer down that way so we might be moving to OKC area? We can get together and do stuff! Hang in there babe - things will get better.

Coty said...

that is freaky. were you home? seriously, i can't believe it. i hope everything gets better for you. keep me updated.

whitney said...

I'm so sorry I haven't checked your blog earlier! With the baby being born, things have just been crazy. That's so scary about your apartment! I know when my parents were robbed, it just made us all feel so vulnerable. I'm so sorry.