Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last Day of Work




Well,


I finally got pictures from my last day of work, it was the best last day ever. I also played my first prank on one of my co-workers, I didn't get along him with so much. For all you "Office" fans, I put my co-workers "Initec" mug in green jello :0 It was so fun. Anyways, about these pictures...The first picture is of me and my good friends from work, Michelle and Stacy. We became great friends in work and share a common obsession....Harry Potter. The other picture is me STANDING next to the TALLEST guys at my work, I look like I work in a land of giants. And instead of ordering pizza for lunch, we had sandwichs' oh how I love the sandwich!

6 comments:

Coty said...

you look adorable!!!

Dina said...

awww....way cute, you doo look like midget though!

whitney said...

Gotta love being shorter than...just about everybody! At least you know I can relate. Coty's right-you do look adorable in them!

Coty said...

okay, love the background!!!

Aimee said...

Hey, I loved seeing pictures of your family. Your hair is way cute short.
Aimee

Kpt. Nini said...

how do i get the list of people i want as friends