Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Oh fair New Mexico"


Well it is sunny, hot, and beautiful here in New Mexico...no pix of it yet but thats ok I have a week and a half to get some. From what I hear, I am missing some crazy storms in Oklahoma. Phewy, I love thunderstorms, although it's a love/hate relationship. I love them but am scared of them at the same time. I want to see a tornado but from FAR away! Anyways, life is pretty good right now. Eventhough I am still doing the same chores and things I do at home, I am still having a good time. I think the only difference is I won't let myself feel guilty for watching tv and being online all day. It's super nice! I found also that me being more relaxed makes Matthew a much better toddler to be around (something I need to remember when I get home). That's all I have for now.... so here are some pictures of us enjoying the trip.


2 comments:

blondeviolin said...

This is the first I've seen of Kylie sitting up!

worthyandfree@gmail.com said...

I'm glad you had a nice relaxing time in New Mexico! The pictures are great...such cuties. I hope you are enjoying the kids and the weather back in Oklahoma!!