Monday, November 9, 2009

The Blog You've All Been Waiting for....

Here she is folks!!!! Kylie Eloysa Dill was born on October 2, 2009 at 3:30 in the afternoon. She weighed a huge 6 pounds and 8 ounces...I know, I have tiny babies (definately not complaining since I got her out in two pushes)! We are very excited to have her here finally. Sorry It has taken me so long to announce her home coming but I have been busy and tired.



Well, I downloaded these next pictures out of order but whatever, I don't have time to fix it....This is the most recent picture of Kylie holding her head up already...kind of. She is about five weeks in this picture......

.....here is my lady in red...this skirt is soooo cute (thanks Christine)....



Here is November 1st when Kylie was blessed, Granny Fisher made the dress for her, it's so beautiful (doesn't she look great in purple).....

And here is her first halloween, she was a kitten but I think the costume kind of looked like a skunk after I put it on her. LOL!!! Oh well......


.....and last but not least, I couldn't leave Matthew out, here is his Halloween costume. If you can't tell, he is a dalmation puppy. He was super cute. We had a blast and Matthew couldn't get enough candy. Well that's all I have time for folks. I will try to post again soon but I'm not making any promises...enjoy.


5 comments:

Cassie & Nick said...

Nichole, your babies have so much hair! I love it! Congrats, she is beautiful.

Coty said...

So cute!
She is a doll!

Dina said...

sssoooooo cute! I can't wait til Christmas when i can hold that baby girl! Love you guys1

Aubrey said...

Yay for pictures! And what a beautiful dress - Granny Fisher did an amazing job.

And two pushes?! Really?! You're amazing!

whitney said...

Her hair is fabulous! She is just so beautiful! yay! yay! for an updated blog.

Love the Halloween costumes, by the way!