Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well Happy Fathers Day  to all you dads out there! Especially to my Dad and my husband Nathan. Today was a super fun and great Fathers Day . It started out with letting Nathan sleep in while I made him a scrumptious breakfast which included: eggs, peppered bacon, orange juice and yogurt with fresh blueberries and strawberries.  I also gave him and awesome home-made card that had our children's signatures.... which meant that I picked a name for a little girl, and I decided to go with his preferred name. So, her name will be: Kylie Eloysa Dill, he likes that name and Eloysa is my Grandmothers name.  And, the gift he received from us was a briefcase for church, which was much needed! Now, he just had an early dinner and is taking a well deserved nap. A great way to end an awesome day for an awesome dad. 

6 comments:

Coty said...

Yay!
A Happy Father's Day indeed!!!

Aubrey said...

Happy Father's Day to Nathan! And what a beautiful name.

Dina said...

YAY!!! an update! It was good to see you guys this weekend! Love you guys!

Coty said...

it's a girl. I'm soooo pumped!
it's the last one regardless (as in my tubes are already scheduled to be tied...and i haven't even had the baby yet ;)
so we were really hoping to get a girl (secretly).
Are you guys pumped, too? I love the name you picked out...so cute!

whitney said...

What a fun way to spend a Father's Day! What a very lucky husband you have!

yay! for having picked a name, that's super-exciting! It's so lovely, too.

janie said...

I love your blog name, what a good wife you are. It is fun to catch up on your life.