Monday, February 9, 2009

Well, things have been a little hectic around here, which is why it has been so long since I blogged....Sorry. First off, we finally moved into our duplex...its really cute, I would have taken pictures of it but our little Matthew got a hold of our camera and broke the shutter. Luckily, I did get some important pictures taken before the camera was ruined (we are going to take it in to get fixed by the way). This first picture is the pic I sent in to Regis and Kelly Live Most Beautiful Baby Contest! There are a LOT of entries, hopefully he will win.



And on to another adventure....Getting Matthew on a sleep pattern so he will sleep through the night. The only way to accomplish that is to have him cry himself to sleep....Lately, however, this is how we find him when he finally stops crying. LOL Bless his heart...Oh and that is his upper lip hanging over the crib bumber. Hehehehehe

And this last picture I am not going to explain....hopefully you can figure out for yourself what this "stick" means.

Well that's all the craziness I can come up with for now, we'll see what next week brings the Dill family.

10 comments:

JC Choate said...

wait... i don't understand the last picture, those things were always so confusing.. :)
hehehe jk- CONGRATS!
(that's like the first thing Nate told me when he came to church last Sunday before you got there :)hehehe)

Lively Luckinbills said...

Congratulations!! I guess the fear of two sick kids at one time didn't stop you. Just enjoy sleep while you still can;) We're very excited for your family.

Dina said...

YEAH!!!! I am totally excited for you guys! CONGRATS!!! Can't wai to see pictures of your new place either! And of course, Matthew is ADORABLE! Love you guys!

Coty said...

Oh my goodness, this is so EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
How are you feeling?
You little man is adorable, those pics are hilarious!

Aubrey said...

Woohoo! I had my suspicions when we were at the zoo last week...

And cute pic of Matthew - I would definitely pick him as the most beautiful baby. Let me know if you need anything.

Cassie & Nick said...

Your little man should definitely win!!! And Congratulations are definitely in order! You guys are on your way to another cutie!

Coty said...

Nope, I didn't see any tornados...I tried, but aired on the side of caution and took the wee-ones down to the basement until the sirens stopped going off.
How are you feeling? are you sick? I hope not...can't wait to hear more!

whitney said...

oh. my. heck!!! How far along are you? That's so exciting! From one mommy w/very close together kids to another-you'll love it, I promise (well...most of it ;).

ps-Matthew is just adorable!

Jamie Lewis said...

Congrats!

Aimee said...

Congratulations Nichole that is so exciting! Matthew is so cute I love the picture with him asleep and his leg is dangling out of the crib.