Monday, December 8, 2008

Never ending snot and fevers:(

Well last week us three Dills were sick and Matthew had his first emergency visit when his temp. hit 103.8 . Poor little guy, he got the worst of it I think. He was up all night last night with a temp again, but I had better control this time and we started him on an antibiotic today. So, naturally, I am exhausted right now. But, the good news is next week Matthew and I are heading to New Mexico for two weeks and my twin said he was sending us a camera for Christmas (so I won't have to take crappy pictures with my phone). So that's all folks (for now).

3 comments:

Coty said...

That IS exciting!!! We contemplated going to New Mexico for the Holidays and we opted to stay here at our place. Sadly, everyone else is going and we will miss it :( oh well, you have a Holly Jolly Christmas Nichole!

Dina said...

Wow! I'm soo sad that you guys were all sick, poor Matthew! I am soo excited that you get to NM for Christmas! That will be FUN! Is Nathan going??

Aubrey said...

Poor Nichole - I hope everyone gets to feeling better fast. Yay for New Mexico. Hope you and Matthew have a great time. Merry Christmas :)