Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quircks

just got tagged in my first tag ever! This makes me so happy... so here goes:
THE RULES:
1. link the person who tagged you
2. post the rules
3. tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. . .
1. I CAN'T stand it if my someone pushes down on the tips of my fingernails, my mother used to do this to me and Matthew will do it occasionally.
2. I hate when people interupt songs that I like, I'm very passionate about my music and I don't like it being interupted, so if someone is talking to me while a good song is on I WILL ignore that person until the song is over.
3. If someone is erasing something off the board they MUST erase EVERYTHING, it drives me crazy if someone leaves a speck on the board.
4. I have been told that I have a strange obsession with cheese. I guess I do LOVE the stuff.
5. Nathan figured out a quirk of mine...he figured out that by stroking my hair I instantly stop talking...he has used this technique at night when I won't shut-up.
6. The last quirk I can think of is....I really, really, cannot handle when someone sings Christmas carols in the summer or out of season... so please don't do it around me it's irritating.
well those are some of my quirks...and I choose to tag...Nola, Kathleen, Shawnee, Cheri, Annie, and Even (I doubt he will though he doesn't have a blog post yet but I couldn't think of anyone else).

7 comments:

Dina said...

Yeah! I like hearing your quirks! The only thing I didn't like about this post is that there are no pictures of my cute little nephew!!! Update me with Matthew and has Nate heard anything back from that job? Love and miss you guys!

Coty said...

eewww! i hate fingernail pushers too lol...
and who in their right mind sings Christmas Carols out of season...SERIOUSLY!!!
how is the job hunting going?

Aubrey said...

Love your new blog background. It's cute. And I think the hair thing is funny. Hope everything is going well.

Coty said...

hey girlee,
so we all know that postpartum me is totally still battling the bulge. i found a smoothie (the make at home kind) that is pretty good for breakfast. i usually put one banana, 1 cup fat free milk, 4-5 strawberries, and a scoop of vanilla flavored whey protein (found at walmart by the protein bars and vitamins) in the $20 blender and presto...it's delish! and is helping me lose the weight one.pound.at.a.time. ;) love ya!

Coty said...

oh yeah, in case you were wondering... people do use protein shakes to help them gain weight too, but when using it as a substitute for breakfast, coupled with excersize, it promotes lean muscle and assists in healthy weight loss...just FYI ;)

whitney said...

LOL-the song thing totally reminds me of high school-you are pretty passionate about good songs. cheese...sigh...it's been a long time since I had that regularly. way. way. too. long.

Anonymous said...

Granny loves the videos and pics!