Sunday, August 17, 2008

yay I got pics!!!!!!!!!

I have tons of photos for you readers so enjoy! I love when he is concentrating...he tried so hard to take those buttons off the remote...bless his little heart....he failed.

Matthew sitting with Dad...and having a good ol time.







He was staring at the phone/camera with his mouth watering...I think he wanted to eat the cell phone.


Grabbing at his toys for the first time :)

Look at those big eyes (they are blue but you can't tell in this pic).




Yummy.....Fingers.....mmmmm!








He was having the time of his life with Mommy and Daddy. Just a normal Sunday afternoon playing with us before nap time.
There is a really cool cool park in Midwest City, OKlahoma with these characters (You Dill kids might remember this park as the "space ship" park)....Matthew is the ballarena and I was the knight (if you couldn't tell).

My sleeping little angel.....I love this little rascal so so much.

4 comments:

Dina said...

Oh Nichole.....those are sooooo CUTE! He looks so much bigger too! He's adorable! And oh yes...I definitely remember the sapce ship park...wow it's been YEARS since I have been there! How fun!

Coty said...

ahh so cute. i love when they start concentrating and really going at their toys (all cross-eyed and everything). he is a doll nichole!
rhoane stuffs everything he can get ahold of in his mouth it's so funny...everything he touches is covered is slobber.

whitney said...

He's just so darn adorable! Don't you love it as they start to get older and get little personalities. He's getting to such a fun age!

Aubrey said...

He is so cute - love the pics. How are you doing? I hope everythign is going well for you.