Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry

It has been a while since I blogged...so sorry. I haven't had any internet since the move (still no internet, I'm using the comunity computer at our apartment complex). Well, a lot has happened since I moved. For starters I am now 24 years old (birthday was on the 18th), Matthew has got a lot bigger! I think he is almost ready to roll over any day now. I started a new weight loss goal/program. I set a goal to lose 30 pounds and 17 inches by Halloween. I have to lose at least 2 pounds and half an inch every week to reach my goal. At my goal date I should weigh at least 125 and be a size 5....WISH ME LUCK!!! Anyways, Nathan hasn't had any luck finding a job (he still works for his friend mowing right now), hopefully after this week he will have succeeded.
More exciting news, Shawnee (my sister-inlaw) is getting married this week for time and eternity at the Oklahoma City temple!!!! Yay!!! We are super excited for her and her soon to be husband James. Now all I have to do is find some friends to hang out with here and I'll be happy as a clam. Hopefully we will have the internet soon and I will be able to keep you readers up to speed.

5 comments:

Dina said...

YEAH!!! An update by you! i'm really excited about Shawnee and James' wedding! Are you going to go to the temple on Tuesday?

Coty said...

so where are you at exactly? maybe we could get together for a BBQ. I'm excited for you guys, good luck!!!

whitney said...

Don't worry too much about the weight. You just had a baby...it'll come off, I promise. Don't get me wrong, it's great to exercise and eat right and all that, just don't be too hard on yourself. You're beautiful, as is.

Coty said...

okay i need your digits and i want to know how your diet plan is going...mine? not so good. i go to the beach in about 3 weeks and i still have 10 lbs to go...waaa-haaa i'm dying here. only because i never worked my butt off to lose weight after leif and sam and i was already back to my goal weight by this time; now i have been totally dedicated, working out all the time and watching what i eat--what do i get? nothing!!! the lbs are just not coming off. i'm sooo mad, but whatdayado right? we will totally have a fall BBQ together, it'll be a blast. oh and what's matthew going to be for Halloween!!! i can't wait! email me --or just leave it as a comment; whatever you prefer...
hurstjaredcoty@aol.com

Coty said...

hey, i just saw some pics on dina's blog of little matthew... he is a peach nichole, seriously cute.
i really plan on calling you. just as soon as i can figure out how to get dressed before noon, and fix my hair before 7 o'clock at night LOL.